Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finally Get To Try One...




Dear Diary,

Finally i got to try something new today...if you can see the above pictures is actually im wearing maskara and eye liner, tis happen during my class BEG, wah the feeling of just putting the thing is so irritating, when atika was putting it for me, i was blinking all the way...haha but its a fun time, of cause i look like one panda, lol, i even laugh at myself, in real i dont really look nice, but the pictures do look nice though. Haiz but some of my friends disagree tat i wore tis to school, but i didnt even step out of class with it, friends said i look like girl, really meh? Cant be...

Haha, mayb i dont use it in school la, i will try my own at home, and play with my sis n mum cosmetics...haha, since now i know how to use, but i promised its only just for fun, not to bring it out of house...haha, dont worry friends, i wont b one of them...being me is already tough enough...

No comments: