Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Emo Got Worst

Dear Diary,

I was still very sad abt yesterday and today just make it worst, i was browsing through my friend list in my friendster friend list, n i saw the girl i like was with someone in the picture...so i got nothing to do i go in her profile, her statue from single to in a relationship, my name was not in her featured friend n i scroll down n guess wat, i saw a HUGE picture of her and he BF kissing...then i got a heart pain, it was so pain i actually cried, not externally but internally, tis is my very first time crying for a girl and i dont know it could be SO painful...

If you wan to know how i know tis girl, here goes...It was 2weeks bck, a girl i know from work and schooling in Simei ite but graduated tell me she likes me and from there, i got so excited tat i got a sudden feeling towards her...then 2day i found out tat girl had a bf...its pain very pain...but wat to do rite? I got to move on, she got a bf and i need to find another girl to like...

Emo Got Worst...

No comments: