Saturday, July 12, 2008

Heels & Fashion

Dear Diary,

I dont know why but i loves to see girls wearing high heels, they just look beautiful, but not only the shoe attract me but the girl must know how to dress up to match their heels, talking abt the heels, its not the very small heels its the one above 4inch and if the shoe is nice it attract me more...girls tat wear high heels will make them from ugly to preety...but those preety one dont get me wrong, even if u wear flats you still look preety...

Girls remember dont wear heels all the time cuz you might get tired easily and might get injury on the legs...wear it for some occasions or going out with friends and family...

For my friends, i know its hard for you to believe tat i extually talk abt girls...well i'm not like all guys who talk abt girl together, i actually keep it in my heart or talk to myself...haha...

UHUH!!! For those who is interested in know more abt fashion or wan to know abt the latest designs i got a website tat links to lots of blogs abt fashion....http://www.fashionrat.com/ its a fun place for people like me to explore when we are bored...haha...have fun...

No comments: