Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Napha For Me Sux.

Dear Diary,

Was suppose to come to school early to do BH project but in the end, i was the last to come for meeting...haha i came around 11.30am, and Afiq scared me by saying he's going to minus my marks for coming late...in my heart i said OMG...then he said its a joke...WTH...reach school meet them and afiq told us our assignments and hand it in next Monday...

*Sorry Leader, i came late, got over slept, will come next meeting early ohk..jgn marah...=)

Napha is next, 1.30pm Ms Christine Release us early so we could change...then we fall in at abt 1.45pm and waited for the rest of the nursing cohort...ones everyone is here, we got assign where to go next as in the 5 stations...ok lets foward...ok, now 2.4km run, well between me and friends, i was the leading then dont know how, the teachers there kinda blind, cant see students just ran towards the wrong corner...and me n killa was the last to hear and turn bck to the correct line...wah i tell you, my stomach is hurting, my legs are killing me, and if i force myself i might faint...so every abt 2km i stop to rest...then reach the end, i tell you, i was flying...lucky some friends help me....thanks for the care girls...

Then Huda and Atika help me, and then after i give my number to teacher pam pull me to the front staduim to get more fresh air...haiz then 1st station was chin up...

-Note-
Chin up..i hate the teacher, he close one eye on all the boys except for me, he told me its not counted cuz i jumped...WTH, he ask me to hang then pull myself, fuck himself 1st la, show me your watery fat ass can hang and pull urself up on the highest bar...He will drop like a fallen papaya...keebaboom...

Then 2nd station, the running thing, tell u, i fall 2 times seh, stupid seh, my leg felt like a jelly...then last round, i just got to run abit slower...but i still pass cuz tat time with our P.E teacher, i ran before...Then finish up the rest of the stations and i go home with fazli...

Not really go home la, go to god-sis house, eat, drink, help her to clean her room, its has lots of junk and books and things, but it got a lot of memories from the pass, kinda sad to see it but he will always b there...hopes he is ok up there...

K lah tats all...ouch, body leg and hand cramps...

No comments: