Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Leadership Was Begining to B Fun Till....

Dear Diary,

My Leadership for JRA was beginning to get more fun when someone had to crack it into half...I dont know why ppl just got piss off just bcuz frens ask for his help when they cant find me. I'm a bloody hell a fresh new leader and know nuts abt leadership...hey help me not turn me down n letting go...is it wrong for friends to go to you for help when they cant find me?? and how the hell m i going to make an announcement when friends separated, dont tell me you wan me to use the microphone at the indoor stadium...1st of all i dont know there is a carnival on tat day...and i thought its not compulsory...thanks to all my friends who had help me through out my leadership, i really appreciates you help...priya, i cant do it without u...

I sometimes wish i could eat 20sleeping pills and sleep or mayb eat the wrong medication n it turn out to b a poison...haiz...

No comments: