Sunday, July 20, 2008

Project done...MODELS

Dear Diary,

Finally my CDP project is done...wahh...its isnt tat hard...told atika to print it for me due to i got no printer...thanks atika...ohh guys tell you something, hadri told me that his friend a model scout likes me, she said i'm genesequa (unique in French) and have a androgynous (boy girl face) look and she said my pictures in friendster look nice...i totally freak out...i'm a model material, yea me...i was so excited when hadri said he want to i think intro me to her but i'm nervous. I'm so happy when i heard someone like me and said i'm model material...OMG OMG...

Ok, another great news for me, i found my very favorite story tat is The Parent Trap, tell you its awesome, find it at Http://watch-movies.net its awesome...I love the story so much tell i go crazy looking for it...

Oh my Look at the time, i got to go sleep...a model always have to sleep early...lets see some notes for myself shall we...

1. Sleep early
2. Follow doctor order to keep my skin back to its normal self.
3. Go exercise..(E.g Jogging, Push up, Pull Up, Swimming, Gym)
4. Go on A Diet, to lose weight.
5. Do your best in being a leader.
6. Be confident
7. Save Up Money

Ok i think tats it...god night everyone...

No comments: