Friday, July 18, 2008

Skin Infection

Dear Diary,

Was really happy tat mum want to take me to the clinic so the doctor can give me some lotions or medication to put on my skin...when i'm on the way to the clinic with mum, a mat-rep with his girl walk in front of me, i look up straight and without looking down, i look at the girl and also look at the guy, the guy stare me sia, and u know wat i did, i stare him bck and ones i cant see him, i 'jeling' wahh its so cool sia, looking at bf jealous of me looking at his gf...but also like find trouble...

I got tis theory tat if the guy were to be infront of me and push me bck, i would push him bck and say, "Ingat pe fun-fair tolak2 org?" and i give him one huge stare and slowly walk away from him...

1st of all, when i'm angry or wanting to achieve something i wan, dont get in my way, as i will talk or fight bck, but please ah, although i'm angry, i dont use punches or anything, just either i push him/her away or pinch...

Oh people...i got skin infection tats why i got ichiness on my neck and like balls growing behind my head...but as i listen to the doctor, to take the medication and use the lotion and continuesly go to let doctor check then i hope my skins are fine...

No comments: