Friday, August 1, 2008

BCLS Vs Medical Check-up

Dear Diary,

As you all know today i have BCLS and Medical Check-up on the same date, bad luck of me...So came in the morning, pass mr tan my letter and we all learn how to do cpr n guess wat, the tech tic is the same only the maniqune is different, tis time there is a thing call relax in cpr, ouch, my hand is aching but will keep on trying anf trying till i get the relax part correct, well to syafiqah, do ur best to get it right, prove to teachers even a small cute girl can do it correctly, when we r practicing, time flys so fast without us knowing, the whole morning we practice and afternoon is test but too bad i cant take today, due to medical checkup (me showing down face)...i had to do cpr with another class, help help...haha its 11.30am, ask shikin how to go CMPB and she tell me...

And now i'm on the way to meet my dad, he waited for me like so long, haha poor dad, thank u dad...ok took 145 from red hill and stop at the 6stop and take the bridge and we have to go for a very extreme long walk in the very hot weather...sweating all the way and complaining to dad...and dad not helping and said, tis is only a little , wait till during NS, me from sweating normaly turn to like i just bath....we go find the CMPB and here we r at the center, dad cant follow me so he sit at the area and wait...sorry dad...

Medical Check Up Begins...Heart Beating Rapid. 1st was the photo, told to change clothes to some so call uniform, n with my messy hair, he just snap my photo, haiz, how i wish i can c the picture and take again...then was told to go to medical check up, took all my document out and glasses, and proceed to the medical place, after registration my 1st station was Hearing test, they test with soft tones, was cool...then 2nd station was Urine and Blood thing, i was like, oh my god...scary...haha was given a dipstick, haha i was telling myself, i'm pro at it...haha, then queue up for blood thingy, my name was called and i sit at the chair, the doctor place gloves instead of toniqane, haha, wrong already, lol, then he hit darm hard on my arm, i was like SIal la, i wanted to tell him, can beat not too hard, my arm was red la seh, he locate the vein and he poke, it would b even pain if i c, haha, so i turn and tears r almost down my eye when the doctor ask me wat school im from and wat course im in, haha he ask me some nursing questions, lol, i was shock so i answer wrongly...haha...the proceed to 3rd station dentel, the dentist said my teeth was ok but he said i got bad breath and he cant tell where its comming from...i got sad, and i keep on checking my mouth every min...then 4th station X-ray, told to take off my clothes and stand extreme close to the cold metel thingy....the person incharge was super nice, the last part, he said tat all sabri good bye, so sweet...5th station was the part i regret last...i go to the counter and he ask me to read the instrustion n guess wat, one of them is to take off my clothes and shoes and proceed to ECG room...haiz...took my locker number and sign my name...and took off my clothes and the weird thing is tat, i dont feel shy or embarrassed at all, its like i done it b4...lol...6th station was ECG, tis i got to complain, ok it was cool la the ECG isnt the same like the hospital on, the one on body was like a suction thing and the leg and hand was like a huge clip...ok the 1st printed wasnt successful and he took another one, wah ones he finish, je just forcely pull the suction thing from my body reaving red mark, i hate i hate. 7th station was height weight and blood presure...all were ok, but i wan to know my height and weight, but cant see...8th station was checking the penis part...haha sensitive part, but im sharing it...need to wait for my number and waited and waited, lol while waiting i can still c the marks on my both after the ECG and people front sides and back is like looking at me, either wan to make friends but scared i dont wan or thinking i'm weird...then my number was called, the doctor was fast, he said, "Give me ur file, stand at the door and pull ur pants down" he look at it and said "pull ur pants up and sit at tis chair" he ask me a few questions and i ones answer wrongly saying i got no drug allergy...lol, finish i got out, give the counter guy my file and he told me to clear my locker and dress up...and i wait for my name to b called...haha..9th station, my name was called and i need to proceed to the room where i will b doing my psychology test, mind test for short, so sign in and use one of the comp, tell u the questions is tricky but i had fun doing it, alot of pattens, alot of shapes and alots or memory and lots of maths, haiz...but i like...haha, done it...now its time to go home...go to dad take things and we both go home...

In the middle, i ask dad tat mum buying my a camera and i ask him to share since he also dont know wat to buy for me...teehee...he start mumbling nonsence and finally i got him to say yes to buy me a camera...haha...mum and dad share to buy me a camera...

Tats all for today, tired and want to sleep...buhbye people...

No comments: