Saturday, July 5, 2008

Comp Had Been Restored

Dear Diary,

Hooray, i just got my comp for the pass 2day and i'm happy to get it bck, but something worst abt it, it only left with 40gig and its extreme small...cant put much things, but its ok, i just need it to chat with friends, enter blog entry, edit friendster, play my beloved maple story and much more...see even though i cant download song, movies and psp games, i still can use my comp for somethings i love most...lucky for me, i got a cousin tat got lots of psp games so he say if i wan any games just come to him and he insert it for me....how nice of him...well friends if u wan to know anything before i get my comp, dont bother asking cuz its kinda long so kinda lazy to type those in here....haha...

Yesterday chat with hadri fazli's cousin, he wanted from me 3themes for a photoshoot...i'm not really tat creative but i can try to think of something...i think of one word and i elaborate those and there i go, a highly fashion theme...ok hadri i will think abt 3themes and give u the paper by monday...

Tats all for 2day hope my comp space dont go down so much...

No comments: