Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2nd Day Of Trying Leadership

Dear Diary,

I'm Truly sorry classmates, i'm not a good leader, i came late, i'm afraid to try something new, i dont speak well with my loud voice...i can still hold on to this title only if i have all of you supporting me and not making my life as a leader miserable...2day got scolding from teacher for comming 5mins late but hey i can try again tomoro, mayb i can make teacher look up for me, now teacher keep on saying i got to b firm although you might have soft personality, i think tat is wat he said...haiz

This is why i hate guys, they will try to insult me but with abit of sweet talk they get bck in line...hmph...okok sabri stay cool and think positive, as a teacher he cant just insult a student mayb he just want me to wake up cuz he knows tat i can do it...haha i'm the one yg kancong...ohk classmate i will do my very best and make you proud....wooohoo...hip hip hooray for SABRI!!!!

I would like to say thank you to those who had been helping me with my new title as the new leader but more to my bestie atika and mariia...and to my wonderful assistant leader MohannaPriya...weeeeeee~~~~

No comments: