Monday, July 7, 2008

A New Term Arrived...

Dear Diary,

Before Anything I would like to wish Afiq my dear friend a HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY... Ya his birthday is on the 1st day of school...well a good thing for him la, cuz got to see us to make him happy...

Ohk, Met Fazli, Hadri and Michelle, and all of us go school together...like always me and fazli is just on time for lecture...i'm glad to see my friends sitting beside and above me but hafiz totally blank his mind on us and go to a new friend tat is our new classmate...hmm forget her name...but anything or anywhere she goes, he follow...haha...And we know our teacher is a male teacher, lucky not a strick looking teacher, so ok, i'm happy with it, but the thing i'm not happy is tat teacher put my name in PSY and my name was the 1st few to b called for BEG...wahh heart pain...

Then after the Behavioural Science lecture, we saperated to go for our elective class....worst, the person i hated the most is in tat class...but lucky for me, Atika and Asyraf is there to make me feel comfortable...haha...well so far BEG isnt tat bad, teaches us abt nail care, the type of perfume to use and more...well not bad...and teacher is so kind to release us 1/2hour earlier and haha, onco and psy dont b jealous, next day we BEG people going school late...huahauhauahua

PS: After teacher told wat happen in China, im scared for a friend who is going there for attachment...really scared and its a long time...wat should i do?? I'm really worried....

No comments: