Thursday, November 29, 2007

Surgury




This Is Just a Lantern of blood, n was playing with it seh, so cute.

Dear Diary,
2day, uncle had to so for surgery...well i dont have much to tell u abt my work at the ward, so straight after work, i called my mum and ask her to pick me up at the lobby, haha, i dont really know where is the day surgery, when i came there, uncle was on bed eating biscuit and drinking milo, n guess wat i found, metal n srews tat was place in my uncle's body to maintain the growth of his bone after the passed 2years accident..it really look cool, n crazy me, i go n took picture of it just to place it here in blog, haha, but guess wat, in ward i saw more screws n metal tat was from my patient's leg, longer n bigger, wah scary...i think tats all i got to write...buh-bye all...

No comments: