Monday, November 26, 2007

Emotional Day, Suhaimi Got Pinch By Me Again

Dear Diary,

2day, when going to school, i look at the time, its kinda late so i took the short cut then take bus from there, then i was walking alone, dah lah gelap pulak tu, in my mind was like, please oh please dont drop infront of my face, meanings the ghost la. Then idiot SUHAIMI go tap really hard at my shoulder and say something but i cant hear properly, seriously, when i turn, i dont c suhaimi u know, i saw something dark with white eyes, scary...his voice dah lah dlm, when he said tat u know la his tone kan...

Ya, today i dont know i felt wired, when someone just plain joking calling me names, just for 2day i cant take the jokes, Azmi won't stop calling me moron and basket, while suhaimi go spreading around abt the incident in the early morning, got a bit pissed off with doris, but lucky Fazli was there to bring me bck to life and teacher giving me competency for FEME, n here i'm typing me entry, i still feel something in my mind tat could not let the EMO thingy go away.

K lah, i think i better go shower and take a rest, mayb play some games would cheer me up.

No comments: