Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Day I went to bird park






Dear Diary,

2day is when me, family and cousins when to bird park, was really excited, and the surprize thing is tat my uncle instead of going to hang out with his friends, he decided to follow us to bird park, ok well when i saw the entrance i was like "This Is Going to be fun..wooohooo" but ones we go in, guess wat, we had to listen to our uncle, i was really fed up seh. The first stop we went was tat the shop next to the couter, i was like, huh? we should b seeing birds not t-shirt....n worst of all, we had to take the small train, i was like OMG, i wan to walk n see all the birds but end up in the train...did not really had fun but the most memorable part is when i feed the birds in really huge cage, its really fun, n kinda scary when they come to u and wanting ot eat is in the hand...haha...not really exciting though, tat is with my uncle...my mum made me happy buy letting me buy some of the things as a suveniour...hehehe...enjoy the pictures....its really cool...

No comments: