Thursday, November 1, 2007

Calling Myself BabyPrinceSabri

BabyPrinceSabri

Dear Diary,

I'm calling myself BabyPrinceSabri, every word have a meaning n also included in me...try and guess wat is Baby mean? Prince mean? Sabri mean? not sure, ok never mind, i let u know ok. Baby means Needs Attention, Manje, Trust people Easily,Easily Hurt by harsh words & love people who is nice, Prince mean Wan people to respect, wan to achieve high expatiation, wan his wish to b approved & a bit demanding, Sabri means patients, concern abt the person he loves, hate to b alone, hide emotions & 50% Open-minded. What ever i wrote its true, if u read carefully and look at me and u will c, its the same...if u c its not the same, i guess u r not looking deeper or u just dont bother to c it...

I myself dont know why i got tis feelings....

No comments: