Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Got Bullied Again

Dear Diary,

Wah!!!, 2day i missed a discharge seh, n furthermore i dont know tat just by helping patient to keep his or her items is consider as assisting in discharge, n Suhaimi, please la, if ur discharge is already compitancy, do look out of us if there any discarge, not lieing to me tat u dont have discharge compitancy, oh my god, i done the assist discharge a lots of time n not realizing tat i'm doing discharge...lets see, i thought discharge was like change of clothes, items, wheelchair and then bring the patient down, stupid seh...my eyes is already big,so how m im still blind to look out for tis stuff....AHHHHH!!!!!!

Afternoon shift, got a staff nurse n a guy AN, thought they could help me or b kind to b but the AN kurang hajar seh, is my voice to soft? my friends could hear me but why the AN cant hear me, m i really so soft untill need a make over, even with a make over n with my attitude like tis, i will not b considered as a MAT RAPE still the same me...why cant i really show people i'm not like tis, if u really got irritated with me n my attitude, i can change into a girl, if i wan to...problem, my size is already a men size, if i change also, people will know i'm a guy, even i got a preety face people will still c me as tis...how i wish someone come to me n hug me, really need a long hug right now, cant take it seh...who would hug a person like me...sobsob.

I wonder how a guys hugs feels like, fazli dont allow me to hug him, n for sure, the other guys will like ewwww...hugging a guy is so gay, tat is wat i think they wold think after they read tis...

N I"M NOT A GAY!!!!!

No comments: