Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Have Hard Time Having A Friend

Dear Diary,

2day SIM was totally fine, wanted to go out n Role-play but did not...or else i could have done the infection control with shakilla...haha...

For the pass few days i felt the she had change to much seh, for sure if she n a person same shift, she will like go home together with the person, n as for me, we were close friends then i dont know why out of the sudden she like change and like everytime with him, did i do something wrong to get tis? I want to talk to her, but for the pass few days i felt like she is avoiding me and i kinda felt down seh, kalau kte merajok byk sgt i'm really sorry girl, i know i'm never a good fren rite, cant help u in tis n tat, c now u got prob, i cant really help, i dont want untill u say kte kpo nak tahu ni n tat, so i leave the problem to u k...kalau u need anything from me do feel free to beep my hp or talk to me personally. Really made me sad...i hope the girl knows who she is, so i dont have to write the name. Tats all...

*Notes*
->Syaf kalau kte msg bleh tak jwb balik, making me worried tau...
->Suhaimi, dont b irritating leh tak...or i give u another love bite on the right arm nak?
->Fazli, hope to meet u tomoro...wan to c the movie together...hehe

No comments: