Friday, November 9, 2007

Birthday Boy Girl && My Problem

Happy 17th Birthday To Shakilla & Faizuan


Dear Diary,

2day I really felt hopeless and regret...counted my skills n i left with 6 skills to complete, how m i to survived...we only left with only 1 and 1/2 weeks to complete all the skills...when talking to teacher, almost cried when talking abt my personality and about how to complete my skills on time. All of this has already given me pressure sores in the ass....then heard from my mum tat me n family going zoo, so tat already done the wound dressing, then it bleed termendously cause my auntie like sarcastically scolded me for not coming to her house for Hari Raya, but then its also not my fault due to did not plan everything, all the planning was not done, so its like, hello, its not my fault during raya i cant come ur house la, then u also know tat i'm having attachment n planning with friends n all but u dont think, main shoot jek tau...n the pressure sores turn bigger due to misunderstanding between me and my auntie...Tat already make me not excited for the day at Zoo 2moro...I hope the wound dressing could b done soon...

Sorry people if i used the nursing term, trying to make my blog a bit interesting.

And abt the picture, i dont know it will turn out nice when i edit it with a bit of lining n wording...anyway Happy Birthday to Shakilla and Faizuan.

No comments: