Thursday, November 15, 2007

We Going To Miss U Darling

Dear Diary,

Heard Tat one of our friends is going to quit nursing, its a painful thing to hear but its also a relived to know tat she is happy abt it, took picture with her b4 going home today...well by just writting tis entry, i could feel my tears flowing down my cheeks....and for all my attachment friends, we r not going to lose only 1 friend, our friend shafilla will b tranfering to SGH soon next year...shafilla why u have to go so far from us, with out u everything will b so plain. But the only think i can do now is to pray the best for my both friends. Hope our friendship is going to last long, dont 4get me ok...missed both of u already. Just hope our last day will b the best day ever ok...wah...losing friends is like downing with own tears...k lah dont wan to lose concentration, have to focus with or without friends. I Just wan to say, love u shafilla n love u see yueh...hope u get to read tis entry...Take Care All...

))'':

No comments: