Saturday, November 17, 2007

Was Praised!!!!

Dear Diary,

2day went to my mum's friends house, also my friend house la...then when me n siblings step in the house, guess wat, my friends parents keep on praising us one kind seh, some more me la, uncle keep on saying, sabri so handsome seh, keep on repeating n repeating, untill my face turn so red, n my smile so big seh, haha...my friend was looking at me. It had been so long since we met la, still the same old me and my friends all grown big n tall too...some more my friends little bro was big already seh, was so shock. Did not get to take picture with them la, 1st shy, 2nd i'm a guy, i dont mind taking pictures but i scared he would think something else la...so hack care...as long get to c them, ok already...going hm time, uncle repeat again, sabri u r sooo handsome and i'm sure ur girlfriend is preety too...wahh...for so long no one has prise me untill like tat. Really Happy, should not have smile too big la, i c it in the mirror, wah horrible.

But m i really tat handsome? i dont think so seh...haha..its ok la...handsome pun handsome la...buh-bye

((=

No comments: