Friday, November 2, 2007

Attachment in Ward 41 due today

Dear Diary,

Today is finally the day me & friends going to say goodbye to ward 41, cause we got to change ward, really going to miss all of them, n for this few i'm going to miss them so much, Nurse Mani, Nurse Zarina, Nurse Iliyana, Nurse Cally, Nurse May Yoke, Kak Ain, Mayb Nurse Mul...haha... without all of them, i'm guessing this attachment in ward 41 would really b boring and not really active, as u all can c, its mostly the Assistant Nurse tat i'm really close with, Staff Nurse is really buzy, so cant really talk to them or joke with them...but overall, they are really easy to communicate with, even with the one staff nurse i'm afraid of, tat is Staff Nurse Bavani...now to me she is ok, seen her smile, make me lost the fear of her...haha, going to miss working with her too...I really had lots of fun during my attachment in ward 41, wanted to take pictures with some of them but, they got meeting abt something, tat alone make me sad...but when they wave at me goodbye, really touch my heart, abt to cry, but cant haha...

Hopefully our final attachment at ward 63 would be the same or even better, really wanting to pass to get a B+ or even an A, dont wish to get C or D.

I still wonder why my friends go home so early, tat is 2.45pm, n further more, they did not inform me they going hm, or else i will like alone seh in front the only morning shift, thanks to doris or grace tat, she told me tat the morning shift students r going home already, so i delay abt of my time, to say my last words to some of the staff, pick up my bag, sign out, say goodbye to my patient. Finally i'm out of the ward at 2.50pm, thinking my friends would wait for me, but i was wrong, they went first, but lucky for me i got to catch up with them at the bus stop, thank you buses for delaying my friends time, so i could go home with them. Syafiqah bus*** seh, told her, sedih seh korang tinggal kan kte sorg dlm ward, then she say abih sedih, pastu tulis dlm blog then cry, wah, heart pain seh dengar, kte tak layan die sgt, then suhaimi called me to sit beside him, told him the same thing but his reaction was a bit nice but i forget wat he said...hmmm...never mind tat, in bus suhaimi talk to me, asking me to tell him wats my problem but i keep on closing my mouth meaning not telling, sorry for tat. If i talk abt it, i will cry, so by not saying my problems out, would calm me down...watch him play PSP, got on train, listen to music, he n his PSP all the way, haha...reach hm, bath, take a nap, at night mum's cousin came to my house, so got to clean up b4 they reach, then now updating my blog...

I guess, 2days blog is really long, so if u read it, thank you...really took a lot of courage to write something tis long...hopefully i could express my feelings in tis blog, or to someone...ok then, want to go do something else, then i go to bed...oh ya, 2moro i'm going raya with some of my friends, wish my bestie n my friends to b there....ok tat all, buh-bye

Sign Off

No comments: