Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hate Tat Patient's Wife

Dear Diary,

2day was not really my day, i had lots of things to do at work, ok la early part of the day was kinda bored and killa said today my cubical like got nothing jek eh, then when come to night time, i'm the one is getting all the work done n some of them, i think i'm invincible, i'm running like one mad person, n staff nurses keep on asking me to do this n that, then here comes one uncle to the hospital, then i ask faizuan if i could do the admission, then i do with him la, well tis uncle the urine yg case come n go tau, nak dtg bile bile mase. Antie keep on asking me for urinal and, stupid of her, why cant she go n tell faizuan, n i'm really buzy, then i go n take la, i was like a mad person walking at my fast speed and there she goes, tell another patient's wife tat i'm so slow and ape die kate, tergelek2, wtf seh, then the other patient's wife so helpful give me a urinal full of urine and take the empty urinal n give to the patient. N guess wat, when i go to my cubical there, all my friends crowed there n stand at the coridor n chatting. I got really angry, but i did not show it off.

Faizuan told me the auntie told him tat i'm slow n tergelek2, n fuck her la, next time ask faizuan to take it la for u. Then at abt 7+pm she ask me again "Yang, pakcik nak berak." Tat time i'm still angry with her, then faizuan was there and i tell him to give him commode, guess wat he say, awk tolong kte la....then make a smile, but i make a face tat tells tat i'm angry, i could feel the blood flowing through me brain n face, then i walk as fast speed n take the commode myself, then faizuan tell me okok i'm sorry biar kte bagi, then i go to my cubical n check if got anything, then i relax one corner where got air, then i took a deep breath and try to calm myself down.

Guess wat, i heard tat uncle is going to have a urine cattiter, haha take tat auntie, say i'm slow and tergelek2, padan muke, now u really make uncle feel the pain, wat i know uncle is innocent only auntie go la fuck herself.

-=Notes=-

CP Afternoon shift friends: sorry if i got no mood tat day, i was kinda angry with you guys for not helping, but i know its my fault not asking to help. But do take care of ur own cubical k, i had enough of 2day n i dont want it to repeat again.

Faizuan: Thanks for saying sorry, but its not really ur fault, just got angry with the auntie.

Auntie: Do u know tat wat u just did bring my self-esteem down? Thanks to u now my mind keep on hearing ur voice when u keep on saying i'm slow and terheger2, i'm doing lots of things tat time, why dont u ask faizuan to do all your dirty stuff.

No comments: