Monday, November 5, 2007

Boring Oritation

Dear Diary,

Today me and syafiqah was on time for work, wah, really nervous when waitting for the bus, its so late, the ward was really a terrible place, 1st impression, the floor was wet and full of ants, even one of my patient, felt disgusted, 2nd impression, the bed was so old, it looks like a cage from afar, haha...spoil bed remote control, bed lowest was really high...the staff was really strick on I/O, Clinical chart. Sister was really relax. Know our cubical, so we decided to check out our patient, n guess wat, my patient from ward 41 cam here to 63 hahaha....after break, teacher give bck our book, cuase she got not enough time to go through the books with all of us, so ones she left, all of us started to count, guess wat, i already predicted tat my grade was C, almost cried to hear the result, n was really shocking to hear suhaimi got A but was a faluse alarm, sorry suhaimi, most of us drop seh, i dont know wat teacher see from me, but i really did my best seh, i need to brush up on my puntuality, if i got 4 tis time , i could get b or even high B, tat is wat i talking abt....haha...oh oh its getting late now, got to sleep...dont wan to b late for 1st day of school...hahax...Gd night all....

No comments: