Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Scolding from teacher

Dear Diary,

Im kinda sad for myself, as a leader i must protect my classmate from getting detention n be responsible in wat did, but today, i forget to tell teacher last week tat friends didnt come for school due to them sick, and they got scolding bcuz of me, although i did say sorry to them but i felt guilty. And due to my forgetfulness, i got double the punishment tat they get...ya its true tat they should call teacher when they sick but they inform me 1st, they scared they cant wake up in the morning due to the medicine reaction...

But i think i deserve the punishment, due to forgetfulness i need tis punishment to tell me to stop forgetting...i got 2hours of detentions hope by tis time, i can at least remember wat to do...

-Notes-
Thanks girlfriends for understanding me, and accpecting my apologized, i dont mind getting tis punishment, you guys know im buzy and got lots of things in mind and also scared i quit as a leader rite...its ok, i will take wat it takes to b a leader and b more responsible, mayb by tis punishment i can be better? Wish me the best alright...love you...


Take care...dont b down alright after reading my tis entry, its alright, im fine...

I hope atika is fine, she got to see teacher personally...

No comments: