Monday, August 18, 2008

Cuzz Birthday AND anger...


HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY CUZZ...MAY UR WISHES COME TRUE...



Syafiqah A...singing the national antum, i saw in suria so i took it n post, she saw....NYAHAHA


I Just Love Her, She Is Super Cute...My Partner In CP...CUTEKAN!!! I Adore Her...N I'm Saying With A Open Heart...Her Name Is Syafiqah J...


Pam, Atika And Me Play GameBoy, Oppes PSP, I Felt Like A Child And In Tis Picture, I Look Skinny But Actually I'm Fat...

Dear Diary,

Something goes wrong today, bestie felt sad bcuz someone she trust actually backstab her and pulling her marks down, besties dont worry, in ur group member's eye and my eye, we see tat u did the most thing in our group project, she didnt see it cuz she either did not attend our meeting or didnt notice ur hardwork, ur marks tat was given to u was actually for me, cuz i can see tat u did more and should b given more marks then tis. Its just not fair...

To The Person,

U know who u are, bestie did the ppt for u, and is tat how u show her ur appreciation? by reducing her marks? U did not see how hard she did her work and she is the one collecting information from us and putting in a slides, she spend her entire hours at night just to finish this project in time, u did not even go for one single meeting, and not know wat is happening in our group and u mark some of us down? yes u did put ur own marks down but u need to see who did the most work and put it in the highest...bestie is one of the top if u wan to know...and if you wan to talk abt family problem, i have lots of it, and so do some of our group member...

Another reminder for u, another project is coming and i hope u dont do the same thing over again...cuz i hate it...

No comments: