Friday, August 8, 2008

My Birthday Was A Blast













Dear Diary,

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to SABRI
Happy Birthday to you
WoooHooo...

Ya as you can see that today is my birthday and im legel to buy cigarettes, oppes i did tat on purpose and watch M18 movie, wooohooo...lets skip school time, its so boring cuz i need to help in red cross thingy and missed all the fun with my classmates...

After school, zubai called me, me and fazli go down n meet up with afiq asyraf atika zubai and shikin, they wanting to eat at KFC, haha, i should sit in the middle but fazli insist on him sitting in the middle then haha, its ok la...finish eating our lunch, go toilet with fazli and ones i come bck n sitted, i was like shock la, they SANG a Birthday song and the group of my indian nursing friends also singing together with me...in the KFC, wahh, *blush blush* and ones the indian girlfriends finish their meal, they came and they sing again, n tis time atika took video, n i 4get to take from her...

Then, later after, asyraf ask fau, was to go jamming, and my group member go and invite me along, haha, so cool, i was like jakon la, never seen a jamming room b4, thinking it would be like a big space but in the end the big space was ok, big enough to fit 8people...fau zubai and asyraf, play some songs and i was so loud and fun, love to see my friends talents...fau ask me to check wat time our jamming finish, so i ask atika to follow, i came bck, zubai told me to prepare myself, they go a surprise for me, they did their last practice...

They atika join in, and they sing a song for me called your my guardian angel, i was really touch, wanted to cry but cant, was too happy and smiling all the way, after tat, i huged them, since the boys dont wan so i dont bother, even if i ask it would be heart pain so haha....well thank them they r there too...

Then go home sleep for a while and go our with family to celebrate my birthday with family at bilal...haha...bought a little cake and my mum sang a birthday song for me while i open the wrapper tat covers the little cake...haha cute tau...then go home and feel like wanting a longer time for my birthday...was and extreme memorable day....

MY TIS YEAR BIRTHDAY WAS A BLAST....THANKS FRIENDS...LOVE YOU

No comments: