Thursday, August 7, 2008

BCLS with Class C

Dear Diary,

Today doing BCLS with class C, i was really scared if i cant get along with them, but what i thought was all so wrong, ones get in class, syaf called me to sit next to her and sudden shikin said, "eh sabri" n sit next to me and chat with me, i was like shock la, a girl i thought sombong and now she talking to me, haha, so cool...and the one tat really shock me is tat, my BEG classmate fariz, he actually talk, he made me laugh with all the funny thing he did with shikin...but of course, their class was use to them so didnt laugh tat much, i was a new person, cant take their funniness (i dont the word dont exist but it sounds nice), so for every small thing they did i laugh...n one thing abt fariz, i really think he was the type tat look down on people and think he is high abt himself but actually he was bored tats why he look like tat, but in class he was playful.

I dont know wat got into me, if i find a guy stare at me, i got scared and think differently like they hate me, they dont like me, 1st thing in their mind was bully me, but now i see tat some guys if they stare means they wan b friends, unless i did something wrong then la...haha

Okok, enough abt class C, finally i did my practice cpr, teacher said didn't pin point mistake like the other girls in my small practice group...haha, tats mean im confidence in doing my cpr, actually i thought i was the 1st to do cpr but i was wrong, i was the last to do it and in the end, instead of staying for a while, i stayed till the whole class had finish...but i didnt regret cuz after cpr test, they actually teach abt recovery position, and how to use the ambu bag and how to place it...

Well i understand wat the boys felt when they need me to bcome the casualty for recovery position but since i know wat they felt, i let other boys become the casualty, kinda sad but its ok, anyway thank you nazirul for becoming my casualty, lucky u r not the guy who is shy to let me try the recovery position on u...i still dont understand why other guys r so shy with me? i wont molest u or worst rape u or anything...

Haha, i pass my BCLS and its raining so heavily....i'm sick....acchoo

No comments: