Sunday, August 10, 2008

The day my presents came....


Trying to be a model...hmm but why inside a toilet cubical...haha


My Camera, decorate it to make it shine, oh its pink in colour, Olympus ar not Olympic


This is my MP3 or should i say MP4, its touch screen only at the buttons and i also decorate it so it will look more like a disco at night when im listening to it...cool right...


Dear Diary,

Finally today is the day tat i get my camera...wah i cant wait, so i go out with mummy, we 1st go to jurong point to look for camera and when we ask the courts people which one is the offer prize, they cant answer and change the topic, so me and mummy got faddup and we go to funun, tat place got lots of people and cameras, haha, so found a place, and we ask the same questions and he answer perfectly and he even tell us wat free gifts we get and the date of the offer ended, so tats tat, we brought the camera at only $299 and it worth it cuz the original price wat abt $300+ and in additional since i still have money balance i bought a MPS player, the same person entertain us and i bought it also offer $149, i was like the luckiest among my siblings to get to expansive things from my parents, i'm proud to have them and i will study very hard to make them happy, even if i didnt get to poly, i will continue as an EN and wait till my boss ask me to go poly...LOVE YOU MUM AND DAD...

This is my very best present i got from the day i was born...

No comments: