Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birthday and Some Sadness



Dear Diary,

1st thing before anything...HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY To Fazli...May all your wish come true...

Wahh today the weather is extreme hot seh, was very thirsty, so i ask everyone of my friend so let me sip their water, haha, and i saw a friend of mine buying cigarettes from another person its a really painful thing for me to even look at it, i know my friend had been smoking but i never see my friend in this situation before...its horrible...I HATE YOU CIGARETTES, YOU TAKE MY FRIENDS AWAY...then in TPS class was suppose to go to fau's group to do project and then with a sudden change i had to go with Jamie, hmm, wasn't angry or anything, but was frustrated with the changes, to compare with Jamie and Me, i was the stupid one and she is the clever one. Ones everything is done, she pass me the project, haiz, i got to do it, i was stupid cuz i dont know wat is travel things, then going home time, me afiq atika asyraf rusy and zubai was walking to bus stop when zubai's friend was beside her and in my mind i already knew wats going to happen. Then really seh, wat i imagine came true, rusy and me was separated while zubai and her friend sit together, was kinda angry/jealous so i kept quiet all the way, tell rusy, sorry i got mood swing, she was so worried tat she keep on asking wat happen, who make u like tis, well like normal i say nothing, cant tell, haha. Zubai, u haven seen my merajok yet, if u see, i dont even think u dare talk to me...haha

Before i end 2day's entry, i wan to say during BEG class was extreme fun, we did our phase test, and took lots of picture, will update it soon...

No comments: