Friday, August 15, 2008

Lots of Thinking

Dear Diary,

2day i got lots of thinking and its full in my head, can just listen as i get it out of my head?

3friends in school are very close to each other, they do almost everything together...smoke la, laugh la, and the most irritating part is tat, 2girls always attack tis guy testis and squeezing it, okok, ones or twice is fine but i see it looks kinda over when its done everyday...i find it very irritating, i know its not me who get the squeezing, but it pain la, i can feel it seh, the guy some more, doesn't protect urself or scold them when they do it, i seen u in pain twice in the same day...girls, tell me, wat if the guy actually squeeze ur breast, how u feel?? Its more wrong for u to actually touch or squeeze the guys testis without their permission...irritating...like tat ask the minister to actually open new rules, girls and boys can touch each other things anytime...

Well tis is day 2 tat me zubai, rusy and me lepak at civic center...if only atika and shikin had come we could gossip more haha, the point of this lepak is actually for us to let go of wat is trap inside of out heart...well we did lots of promises, so cant write it here or tell...haha today i open a topic abt dark babies having jaundice since fair babies can easily seen cuz the colour changes from milky white skin turn to yellowish, haha, i dont know rusy got jaundice, so i ask, how does the doctors or nurses, identify dark skin babies who have jaundice, is it through eye or blood test? Those who have the answer do tag me...EVIL ZUBAI N RUSY SAID IM BIOUS, i guess tats the spelling...Haha...

Another thing is abt love and couple...Well, i cant stand couples kissing and hugging infront of me, i dont know but its just irritating...I'm not tat attractive, i'm bad at communicating, i dont know how to flirt, i'm too nice, i'm fat and worst im soft...girls wont even take me as a crush and if u even ask a gay to like me also they will reject...hai, hope some one in this world could actually love/like for me who i am and mayb from there, i can change for him or her...if i change now, i dont feel like im me, i will feel like im different person and i might b following someone...

Tomoro, i wont b able to see my girlfriends make over or help them make over, i hope they have so much fun and they would be able to take a full body picture of themselves and let me see...Have Fun Girls

No comments: