Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Letting Out My Past Sadness

Dear Diary,

This thing has pass for quiet a long time but i dont wan to keep it anymore. Its really hurting for me.

Girl, do you know tat i actually believe tat you dont have a boyfriend, i even make fun of u and him and then u said i show attitude towards u and him. Do you know tat u hurt me when u said tat? I was only joking and having fun. And what do you mean by attitude? When u were with ur previous bfs, I'm not even sad but i was really happy for you and also u did try to lie but i got into it, so i wasnt sad at all. Then after day i notice tat your entry is getting more and more clearer tat you got a boyfriend, but i keep on denialing tat you have a boyfriend. When zubaidah and aishah told me tat he was ur boyfriend, i fought back and say you and him just pretend to be together and just to settle ur problems. Then one day i tried to believe tat u got a bf and told aishah, she say kan i told you and she even said u and him were 4months old, then tat give me a really heart pain. So i kept it, and was waiting for you to say sorry to me for lieing abt u having a bf. Then every time i see you and him walking or talking together, i felt really sad and i avoided the feeling and continue my normal life, but i simply cant, if u ask aishah, i always told her how my feelings towards tat. There still lot more for me to say but i just make it short and simple.

Dont worry girl, i'm no longer angry or sad because i had forgive u a long time b4 i wrote tis. This is wat is in my brain n wont leave me alone. So i throw it in here. I know after people read tis, people will start to say this is only a small matter and why are you so sensitive abt it...but this is me, i'm not used to being lied and the person just kept quiet and as if i forgotten but sorry, when ever people lied to me and the person is one of my bestfriends i wont forget abt it, it will just stay in my mind and keep on rolling and rolling till one day i collapse.

Smile Always~~~

No comments: