Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wat a Day

Dear Diary,

yesterday was a bit making me worried, but everything is ok, 1st good news tat we got half-day till 12pm but we got to go off earlier like 11am due to no P.E...then heard from sis she was admitted to hospital for obervation, then heard abt her ovaries la, apendix or intestine is having problem, then me aishah and atika teman hafiz to make a contact lence, haha, then me and aishah go visit my sis in hospital, atika n bf comming later. Reach there, heard dear sis cant eat due to need to go of scan, to check her ovaries, apendix or intestine. Soory girl looks like u got to eat next day, haha...then a few mins later atika n bf came, then u guess wat, i wan the watch for quiet a long time tapi its ok, i c tis type of watches used by a lot of couple...then we were really bored, thinking of going down to freshen up ourself but tak jadi, so we watch tv, make faces, pretend to b nurses, play with the IV Drip, haha...then waited for sis to go scan so tat me, mum, atika n bf and aishah can go mustafa centre to go shop shop....haha, but her going to scan took us abt 2hours, then its getting la, atika n bf so first, then me and aishah go down to buy things, then when we go up we feel refresh, its fun de...when we go up, we dont feel bored, its like more fun...then afew hours later the nurse took my sis n mum follow them, then its getting late, aishah still with me, then waited till 9.30pm then dad come and visit, then we took of and go mustafa centre, aishah was scared as she told me lots of the guys there was staring at her one kind, i told her, ones u saw them, just jeling at them by saying not interested...haha, we go shop and i bought new bags and some chocolate, how i wish at tis time atika could go out with us, but too bad she wan to go hm. Then all of us go to our own house abt 12am+...haha now i have not even bath or change my clothes due to wan to blog, haha...k lah i wan go bath now...buh-bye....

No comments: