Thursday, January 31, 2008

Emotinal Day

Dear Diary,

today was bio class test1, i was not really preapred but i did study 2day before test, and also i try memorizing the stuctures, then when its time for test, i was praying to god, please make tis class test as simple as posibble, and yes my wish came ture but my memory of the things i read was erase of, i was really trying my best to recover my thoughts but i failed, then it left 5mins till test was over, so i shivering all over the place till one of my friends ask me to stop shaking, then its finally over, n guess wat i did not do a single writing on question 2c, its like 6marks, then out of the theatre, i felt myself hot but outter was cold, then i started to cry, i walk as fast as i can so i can hide myself from azmi, as i know he will be looking for me, i dont wan to cry infront of him but its too late, he came to me n i was crying softly and i ask him not to talk to me for a moment, then he comfort me and i did stop crying.

But worst came to me, the fear of getting scold by teacher in in my brain n over tat, i got angry with almost everyone for small things, i got angry with afiq but i did not tell him, over he dont wan to go hm with me by MRT, and also i was angry at fazli for not waiting for me after school. Then i'm sorry aishah if i made u think i'm angry cause of you. My girl-friends made me happy but i just cant show my total happiness 2day.

1st cried then 2nd got angry, 3rd not feeling happy tat much. Ni ways, thank you zubai for cheering me up by going rounding in causeway point and also we took a picture and make it into asmall card tat could fit in our wallets....teehee...k lah tats all....hope everythings goes well tomorro....

No comments: