Sunday, February 24, 2008

Person Who I Care Loves To Lie

Dear Diary,

Today is the day finally i first went to library to study, and also i invited fazli to study with me. Well Fazli came late due to take over some role of his mum...then we study like one geek and then around 1+pm fazli need to go clementi to buy something for his band, otw there, i told fazli, have u tried to msg khairul...one of my secondary friends, he said no, then i tell him , tat i msg him and he did not reply, then i dont bother, when were r going to jovian shop to kpo there, we called kak su my god-sister, to see weather she wan to join us to wonder around....she just finish her tour with her kindergarten children, guess she is tired but still she wan to follow us to walk around...hehe.

We wonder around every shop at city link while waiting for her then she msg and ask us to look for her skirts at island shop, so we did, guess wat, she show us the places of the same shop only different places, so we followed her to where ever she goes, but of course la, we stop to eat...then fazli got an idea and ask permission from kak su and used her phone n msg khairul...khairul of course will surly reply her, and guess wat, he did, n when i msg his the other day, he did not even reply a single thing...its really hurting for me and somemore he lied to kak su and he even spilled his own secret tat he is gay...argh!!! I just had something to say to you khairul...

Dear Khairul,
Ever since in secondary who do you come crying to when you got problem? Ever since in secondary who do you come crying when you and fazli in a fight? When you and fazli fight, who is the person who talk to both of you and not to fight? Its me all along, I care for you and fazli so much untill i can't stop thinking of both of you when u guys fight or u both got problem, i was thinking for a solution the whole night and i couldn't sleep, when u did something wrong, i just got to tell you what were you in the wrong and advice u not to do it again...when u called me and fazli boring, i was hurt and got alittle bit angry and now look at you and gerald, not even close anymore, last time you both we close and i got jealous...then last year dec holiday you invited us to go out and we did, we did have fun but why dont you join in? you actually stay out and put on a long face, if you think we are in the wrong just tell, and the time you hurt me again is when in the airport, u told kak su you perfer talking to fazli abt secrets and stuff but you told me first tat you were gay and abt your family problems but you hurt me by saying tat, i take our relationship as a best friend seriously and now u act like i'm the bad person and you kinda wan to avoid me and take me away, now i'm lost in the middle of no where, to either love you as my bestfriend or just hurting myself by letting you go from my heart? How i wish you could reply and please dont act innocent anymore because its not going to work, all tis happens ever since you become a gay...Let me recall wat u did wrong to me, fazli and kak su,

What you did wrong?
-Hurting my feelings
-Called me and fazli boring
-Lied to me and fazli for not forgetting us if you got a gf/bf
-Lose kak su's trust on you because you just cant stop lieing
-Thinking i'm invincible
-Trying your best to make our friendship disappeared
-Trying to hate me
-Make me confused...

With kak su's helps i will try my best not to take u too deep in my heart because its not wort it, but guess wat, i will never forget you and i will always love and care you even if u hate me.

No comments: