Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bad Day Ended With A Smile

Dear Diary,

Yesterday and today my class is having too much problem, i cant really say out the problems but i think for today most of the classes know wat happen, and also for today during PCA, teacher ask us to sit in a circle and hold each other's hand and think for wat we want for our future and wat we had done during tis days, well then teacher let us open up a section, where to share our feelings towards the class, then end of class the enemies started to say sorry to one another and shedding tears and the best part tat touches my heart is when Jamie & Fazana Huged, i was extremely happy...I wish all the best for u both and hope nothing happen, for amelia, i wish u stop acting childish and end tis in a simple manner and not making it big, as u can see, the enemy started to apologized for wat she had done, so now i wish to see tat part from you...

To Aishah,
I'm sorry if i had ever make you feel irritated, but when i look at you, there are a lot of things tat is different, the thing i notice, you started to get used to the word "BABI", in my 1st year, i never heard those words from you, i dont know, is it me not updated or is it you saying tat word for so long time, and also, please for ur friends sake and for our sake, do had a good rest everyday, because you dont really look alert and not ur normal-self, also keep me updated...

To Afiq,
Have you notice tat ever since tis year, to me la, i see tat a lot of our friends come to you to share their problems, although u always talk pervert, but its no use to them because its a talk talk talk but no action thingy, even aishah dont take it to the heart when u say such nonsense words, hahax, dont get stress out just because of one problem, you and mariia can handle it...I have FATE in you...

To Mariia,
Thanks for hugging me after class, i was wanting a hug from someone but none came, if atika was there surly u n atika will give me a hug, well one thing, i hope this problem will shut down right after next week, or better tomoro, and mariia, you will become an awesome leader, i know it will come someday, although u look kinda blur and not know wat to do, its ok, tis ur first time becoming a leader and when u talk out to fazana, it was superb, and one last thing, you are my very first blonde sister i had and i love you...

No comments: