Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Dear Diary,

Valentine's Day?? Hmm How do i put it, it so darn boring, do you know why? it because i got no date, hahaha, but when in school there is a performance at the foram (the one in the middle of school), well i see alot of people down there, but too bad for me, the class is abt to start and i cant skip the class, but it suhaimi tat is performing, sorry there suhaimi, i cant watch u perform, when i got into the lecture hall, 3/4 of class B was not there, but its ok, its there fren tat is performing, so teacher dont really mind if they come in abt late, haha...

Then after school, i saw alot of couple, tell u what its so irritating...but the one made me really happy, fazli gave me a card for valentine, i'm extremly happy, i feel like giving a huge hug for fazli, but i'm just scared he dont want it, so i back of a bit.

To: Person
If you hate me, can you just tell me, i'm really open to anything, you made me very worried by not reply my sms, tell you i'm seriously worried...i hope you could read tis and i wish u sms me. Miss you so much

No comments: