Thursday, February 28, 2008

I dont want to be a gay...

Dear Diary,

I wasn't really myself today, so go home from sch with afiq, we talk abt why zubai suddenly become like tat and the surprising part he ask me if i wan to be single my entire life, well, i didnt answer tat, but in my heart i said, of course not la...i wan the feeling of having someone beside me all the time...then i use my hp and tell him, a gay ask me on a date and i'm confused between a girl and a boy...then afiq show me shock face and said "Really?" then i told him abt this guy and also told him tat i reject his love for me..haha..well, at least he concerned abt me becoming one, then i ask him, "Why do gays attracted to me? I'm not tat good looking" he smiled then shook his sholders, then he say mayb its the way kte bergaul...i keep on thinking and thinking, but i mixed with a lot of people and nothing happen pe...then he said mayb i should ask those who i'm close to tell me abt tis more...

Well one thing i asked afiq cuz i wan to know wat guys think of me, as for girls i know a bit of the answers...i hope afiq wont stop being fren with me cuz i said a gay ask me on a date...i need a real guy to be friends with, so i can hold on into my life, since i got lots of girl-friends, its time for me to find more guy-friends tat wont treat me like a ball who can be kick and make a fool of me...

To Afiq,
Other then Fazli and Asyraf, you are one of the nicest guy i had ever met, didn't bully me, treat me like normal guy not like a bapok others like to call me, a guy who came to me when i cried and ask whats my probs..haha first time though other then fazli la, and more to write, well nanti die kembang, haha, kidding...haha..anyway, thanks for being there when i need it...hope we could be friends forever...Other friends also la...now only talking to afiq pe...=)

No comments: