Friday, February 8, 2008

Project Day Turns To Play Day

Dear Diary,

Its Friday and me and mummy wishing tat my sister could go home, but we were wrong, the doctor told they still wanted to observed if there is still any pain but so far my sis say, she can now move more then before, that already i'm feeling happy, hope by tomoro my sis could be discharge and b away from the world of pains.

Today also i got to go do project with a group of friends, atika meet me in hospital and from there we go together, we talk and talk, laugh and laugh but atika bad seh make fun of my laugh...hehe...but its ok, wat to do kan, my laughter is like tat...teehee...guess wat, some people puji my laughter cute tau....nyahahaha. Then we decided to go meet asyraf and haiz, its abt 2pm+ they should be there anytime now...afiq will b abit late, cant blame him due to staying far, so while waiting for him we go T2...thinking of rounding there but asyraf wanted to eat at bugerking....haha...his fav place de...haha...after eating, afiq called and ask where are we...poor afiq got lost in the mrt...haha, but then poor him, did not eat since morning, so we go T3 n guess wat, its crowded and there is no place for us to do our project, so we took a little detour and head back to T2 haha...and we go to BK again, but distime we sit at comfartable place, but seriously my leg and palm is ao sweaty seh, did a bit of the questions told by pemela and guess wat, the laptop fault tat we only had so little time to do our project and we head home...haha

They ones we say good-bye to friends, me and afiq took the bus 868 straight to woodlands.... inside the bus, we did not sleep or kept quiet but while standing, we talk and talk till we reach woodlands...haha, we talk all so random, but no pervert talk, haha, but when he say tat he go to his bro sch to get his bro money back from the stealer, i was impress, and i told him, his brother is really lucky to have a brother like afiq. How i wish i dont have to be the elderst in my family, because i sux being a big brother, i really wish to get a god-brother who could take really good care of me and be there for me when ever i need him...i also wish tat i could be a brother who can take care of my siblings and b braver to smack down those who try to do funny stuff to my sibling, tis is all just simple talk but i cant do it, the most i know my sis is really protective of me and bro, i'm really felt dissapointed in myself. This is my first time feeling so camfatable talking to a guy who dont treat me so diffrently from other guy, well is in face to face....hehe...

Ok lah, now i got to get ready myself and go back to hospital to stay with my sister...wish my sister have great health and b always healthy...


I wish, I wish....

No comments: