Monday, February 11, 2008

Flu & Coughing Week

Dear Diary,

I'm Having a major virus right now tat is flu, sneezing and coughing...its really hurting u know, my nose hurt, and worst of all, i'm like asking around for tissues, painful seh my nose, hate it when i'm sick, but i will try my best to go to sch, if i wan to stay at hm also, my mum will nagged at me, yesterday sick also ask me to do housework, but i did not...haha...

Then Afiq, basket, take my wallet and take all my money n play with it, org tengah sakit, lagi leh kacau eh, naughty, smack u....but kind him he give it back to me,heard tat P.E was canceled due to teacher have meeting so, our group, syahidah's and nazurah's group go swimming, well like always, the same number will go in n same number excluding mariia who did not bring her swimming attire stay on land...thinking of buying ice-cream, and guess wat, i lost, my money, n only left $10 in it, its a huge amount, cant cry, i also dont know why, mayb dehydrated, so cant cry, thx mariia for helping me search for my money, i was totally lost n not know wat to do...

Then go home and during the journey, a girl msg me and ask weather can b friend with her, i told her how she got my number and guess wat she said, she found my number from bus 168, tat is the bus from woodlands to tampanies. Then i told her to do me a favor and stop msging me i'm kinda scared if she would ask me for sex, i know wat people even write there...awwwfull...

A lesson to be learn...Never let anyone touch ur wallet and always bring it where ever u go...

To Afiq,
Kte tahu awk rase bersalah, ok one thing u did wrong, u took my money n play with it n now everyone knows i got lots of money in my wallet, well every $50 is important for me due to, 1 $50 is for my 2weeks allowance and 2 $50 my grandmum gave to me due she know i got not enough money to support myself, so its like a extra money to help me pay class funds and notes, but its ok afiq, u not in the wrong, cause i believe u dont steal my money, afiq baik, please if u ever had in mind of giving ur money to replace my money, tak usah ok...at least i got money to drink tats enough for me....take care....

To Culprit,
U bit*h, so its fun la taking people's money and watch other people suffer?? u think wat, ur FATHER the ruler of the country is it, go FU*K yourself la...if ever i found out, not matter a girl or a guy, u will never see a smile from me to u...CCB!!! I HOPE UR PARENTS REGRET GIVING BIRTH TO A SICK CHILD LIKE YOU!!!!

No comments: