Monday, February 18, 2008

Feeling So Lonley

Dear Diary,

Ahh...PCA test, was in the MRT killing myself to understand the Powerpoint slide...haiz, then its PCA test, well i did every questions and answer it with all i can, but i hope it was the correct answers...haha

Well today wasn't feeling myself, oh ya aishah and mariia got to go hm due to sick, hope they are ok and they could resume class for tomoro...hehe...my life is changing, i felt so alone and lonley but my friends were seround me and laughing and making jokes but i was not really enjoying myself, thank you kak j for buying me the prata, but i told u not to buy kan, not fair seh, AFIQ dont follow her, by ur look i know you will do it...please la jgn, if drink can. Atika scolded me for keeping secrets n not telling her, hmm how did she know i got secrets, sorry there bestie, i dont know how to put my feeling to words mayb by my emotinals u can know...i mostly can write down my feelings when i'm feeling stress of emotional, but if someone ask me to wrtie my feelings, i can't because i might not tell the truth...So if you guys see me writting in class when teacher is talking, tat means i got something in mind and and letting it out...haha...

Well, had to bring the stupid project home and was told to write some notes in it, sorry guys if my handwriting is atrocious , i am trying my best to write needly and not make any mistake.

So wat u guys learn abt me today?
-I write my emotionals / feelings
-I cant say out my feelings, cause it will only make me cry.
-Never to ask me to write my feelings, cause i might not tell the truth.

Thats why i decided to open myself a blog and i even cry to ask my mum to join blog but she still prefer to let her feelings out by words, i cant, i need to write or type...

No comments: