Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy 15th Bithday Brother

Dear Diary,

Today is officially my youngest brother's 15th birthday, i bought my bro a guitar as he wanting to learn how to play one...while my mum bought him the phone he always wanted, kinda happy for him, but a sad thing for me as i cant really celebrate his birthday, due im on night shift, ya i cried just before i left house, but he understands i had to go for work...

i dont wan to blame anyone. but thought of celebrating my bro birthday before i go to work, but a few relative came, n everything had to b delayed, but mum insist him to cut a cake for me so i could taste it during my break tat time...but by my bro face, he is very happy with his presents...

To Dear Brother,
No matter how naughty you r, no matter how irritating u could b, u will always b my young brother, Happy Birthday, may god lend you his cleverness n may u pass ur final year of exams n proceed to SEC4 n soon on...love you very much....

No comments: