Monday, May 11, 2009

NEWS Part 2

KONICEWA!!!!!!!!


NS letter has dropped again inside my letter box, tis one is after the medical check up i gone to...

Tis is when i got to know which department i was assigned to, ones i open it, found a green letter, read it n i was assigned to SINGAPORE INFANTRY REGIMENT!!! read it, tat we r the 1st in line, so i will b learning how to manage a rifle, guns and more...just by talking abt it, its scary, n i can imagine it, must b tiring n trainning is tough...

And i heard also, fazli was assigned there too, SAME timing as me, but damm, he is schooling, cant go NS, so he got to defer, Bestie if only you didnt choose to continue schooling, we could go NS together...

Ok since, they wan me go 4weeks earlier cuz of my NAPHA, so now onwards, im going to train myself, i wan to pass my tis four weeks...

To all my peers, just prepare some money, n sometime for me, cuz who knows anytime i might ask u all to go out with me...i got 3 groups of friends to go out with,
Atika-Aishah-Zubai-Afiq-Asyraf-Shikin
Fatin-Syafiqah-Rashika
Fazli-Khairulnizam-GodSister
Syafiqah A-Shakilla and Gang
this r the groups, but if others who wan to meet or go out out as a group, do plan ohk, invite me too...


SAYONARA!!!!!

No comments: