Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jealousy N I think Regret

KONICEWA!!!!!

Hey peeps, i heard from atika tat she is finishing her probation in a months time, n i was like, WTH i got like 2more months, atika got work later then i do, n she finish her probation 1st, dam rite...n i also got tis depression tat i cant pass my probation cuz i cant work in the ward environment, stressing seh, somemore with the sister, i see the sister face je, i felt lost n confused...n with my lack of knowledge i can die sia...kak jamilah also finish her probation...haiz...

Sumsong i900 Omnia

Iphone

N peeps i got tis feeling of regret buying my iphone, its hard to use, idk but its not really my idol phone, then i see peeps using sumsong omnia, i felt ok mayb i should get tat one, i dont care abt the games n how much of gig is inside a phone, its a phone btw, n i got mp3 for my music...iphone make me feel rich, but i tell u...toublsome...im confused, b4 i go change my phone, please help me, i need u guys opinion on should i keep iphone or not? just telling u guys, i dont feel great using a phone tat i dont really like...but hey opinion is still an opinion...please ppl, help me....

SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: