Monday, May 25, 2009

Offended....

Dear Diary,

Hey ppls, im really offended with peeps now a days, i felt like crying why m im born n tested by being soft, i heard tis everywhere, especially from couples or group of friends, when they r bored, they do tis, the boys will act soft n gayish, n the girl will like pinch or punch the boys for not doing tat, cuz they dont like it if their bfs r soft n gayish...or they had to talk abt it, IM SERIOUSLY OFFENDED!!! i know they dont intend to hurt anyone but they do it for fun, but imagine a person like me struggling to hang on, u know me, im SOFT n ppls 1st impression is GAY!, i cant hang on...even IF a girl likes me, they will wan a guy guy type of guy in their heart...

Sial la!!! why m i born to b like tis??!! i dont wan to b tis....!!
i cant b or act myself, after i bloghop or hear tis everywhere...
AHHH I HATE BEING MYSELF!!! Cuz ppl hate my kind!!
guess wat. ppls 1st question to me is, "Are you gay?"

N being an eldest among my siblings, i dont think i suit to b their brother, after i heard from my bro tat my sister had a god-bro, i felt jealous, know why, she hang out with him more then she hang out with me, n tis is wat i say, "along kan abg die, tapi die suke keluar dgn abg-angkat die tak pun dgn along", n guess wat my bro say "pasal along -------" when he say pasal along, i look at him, he stop his sentence n just give me a huge smile, i know wat he is thinking...why dont u say it brother?!!

Ya i heard it b4, im boring, im out of fashion, im not enjoyable, im not fun to b with, n im soft...YA!! who would love to have a soft brother who is sacred of here n there, who cry, who is manje, ya ppl why not u say it in my face?!!

I knew tis for a long time but i kept quiet, but now its overloaded, n tis is the cause of my temper, i get angry very easily, n easy get offended...

IM SOFT PPL!!! HATE ME!!! THROW N FORGET ME!!!

No comments: