Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sudden Lonliness

Dear Diary,

Since yesterday i cant go out with kak su, so i make a deal for myself, to ask her out today, so i msg fazli too, kak su was ok, fazli cant due to his business thingy...

Went to her house 1st, since she got tis view DVD tat is cool, i love the hotels for dogs but the story line for despero (the mouse with big ears) was super boring, i was like falling a sleep when watching...then kak su called kak nurul, so we went out to catch a movie The Ramen Girl, haha, the movie was dam funny...

The going home part is the sad part, fazli couldnt make it, n when one of my girlfren said a sec school classmate is making a reunion for my sec classmate, i was like oh no, for sure he will b there cuz he is the 1st to know tat, im kinda upsad cuz all the past came back to me at once, khairul is the person im talking abt, like ppl say forgive n forget, but i can only forgive but i will still remember, i almost cried cuz all the way bck hm, tears r rolling on my eye ball...

WatEver It is, im not letting him into me, he cant b my fren, cuz in his mind is always love and lies, idk if he still remember me n fazli...

No comments: