Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cant take it with this iphone...

KONICEWA!!!!!

LG Viewty ku990

Hey Peeps, this is the phone tat i always wanted, ya its wrong for me to buy this iphone, always thinking wat model is it, then when i know my fren has it, i ask her str8, so there it is, i found it...wee....im grabbing tis phone when the time is right...iphone ur life line with me isnt going to b long...HAHAHA!!

So currently, its on sale, who want to buy my iphone, i will give it half prize, its not expansive, im totally serious...i bought it cheap and 1st hand, so im selling to u peeps even cheaper, its still in good condition, dont need an itune to put in songs, have TV in it, plus, it have bluetooth, unlike original iphone, it could carry up to two sim card n two memory SD card, hmm it could hold up to 8gb, just for ur peeps infor, dont treat it like an original iphone cuz its kinda different internally,...oh once u buy it no refund, date due till june 11, more infor or review just tag or call me...if no one buying it, im kinda need to trade it in...n oh it will b 2months old in june...

Ok, u peeps might hear it very valuable n its stupid for me to sell it, but i have a psp n an mp3 player, so iphone isnt the thing for me...to me its not worth having it...the purpose of me buying a new phone is to have it touch screen, n i dont like keyboard, i prefer keypad like....

Anything to ask...feel free to tag...


SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: