Tuesday, June 9, 2009

EmO ShiT SaK!!

Dear Diary,

The whole day today i wasnt feeling good, not physically but mentally, im worried, im angry, im frustrated, im sad with every things i did, i took every small things very seriously, i almost let go my tears infront of patient, due to he treaten me to tell sister tat i never bring him shower...

Here is the story, its 12.30pm n one of my patient whom is from HD cam bck, he couldnt eat by himself, so i was kinda buzy, so i left his food on the table without feeding him, once i finish my things, i go n feed him, in the middle of the feeding, patient S ask tat if i could bring him shower, he couldnt do it himself due to one of his leg amputated, i told him "Uncle i cant bring u shower now cuz im feeding tis uncle", so he cant wait, he press the call bell, a student attended to him, she ask if any staff can bring him shower, i ask the student to call an afternoon junior to help, while feeding i forgot to take a straw, so i walk to the pantry n took a straw, as i cam bck, the student told me, tat bloody uncle called me "GAY!!" so i just stared at tat uncle while feeding, the afternoon junior didnt attend to uncle S, im guessing she is buzy im supposed, 5min later, uncle S was inpatient n press the call bell, no nurse attened to him due its report passing n buzy with other stuff, the student attended to him, n he ask for the comode, he go himself, b4 tat he say, u feed tat uncle n tat uncle eat so slow, u cannot bring me shower? i didnt answer, n when he got on the comode, he say, he will complain tis to sister, FUCK HIM ah....

you know wat i feel, im doing a good thing but its also a bad thing, screw him, if sister finds out abt tis, no chances im giving in to him, im the most kindest creature on earth n he is figuring out wat to push me down...

another thing im down abt is, in 1weeks time, i got to hand in my check list n my check list is half done, n there is not much skills i could find, im done being MR Scarddy Cat, Sister if i see u in ur office, i will ask if u r free or was so ever, n im confessing to her my weakness n why all the while i didnt come to her for appointment...im promissing to all my readers tat im finishing my check list no matter how much scolding i get from sister...

Wish me luck dear Readers, take care...

No comments: