Friday, May 15, 2009

Im A Virgin In Night Shift...

KONECIWA!!!!


My very 1st night shift as an EN, its was super tiring, n when u got to work, u need to b extremely fast, the distributing of clothings, the changing of burate n normal saline, both of tis i need to do it to all my patients in the ward...since im with uncle mike, im sort of ok la, not really tiring, but sleepy, since uncle mike n joyce were there, n i felt so sleepy, after my 3am para, i go inside the staff room n sleep, i slept for 1hour n start my hypocount n 7am para, uncle mike say, if i think i cant finish on time, do half hour b4 the actual time...thank god i finish my para, n left with my weight taking, poor joyce even with an extra helping hands, she cant finish as fast as uncle mike...hahaha!!! i ask her if i can take the weight machine, she say help her a bit, so i did, since i finish my para, so i help her, finish my staffs, top up my injection trolley, n set home, reach hm, i salam my mum n i lay on my sofa, n sleep till 3pm, hahaha....

My 2nd night, i heard from joyce tat we r separated to 3teams, i was like, am i going to b alone?? i dont wan to b alone, scary, then uncle mike gone down to visit his wife, so left with me n joyce, since yesterday i came late, i didnt get to distribute the burate n normal saline, so joyce pulled me, so we both do the distributing of clothings n burate, most of the time joyce will b supervising me while i do the distributing, kinda fun giving ppl clothings...the burate we have to confirm with the staff nurse, cuz if we change but not use for wat rite...lucky for me suhanna gone home a bit late, so i could check the charts n let her know wat she didnt do...then the night was tiring cuz one of the patient keep on calling n calling, when i got the time n got bored, either i will go to the pantry n drink milo n biskuit or talk to hazel, since in all of the ppl there, she is the only one who's age isnt a big different to me....haha so if its finish u know who to find ar...haha...my 2nd night i cant sleep due to my patient who is calling n calling n one of my patient although restrain already can still take out n walk....so tis time joyce got the opportunity to sleep, in the DOCTOR'S ROOM, got air-con, im jealous...so once again the 3am para, the 7am para n hypocount n trolly top-up...gone hm, sleep till 5pm n now im writing my blog...

Note:-
I heard from mouth of my friend, tat yesterday someone complain tat i didnt top up my trolley, n i was like, HEY! i did top up ok, didnt u see, the day b4, the trolley wasnt top up when i last check it, so its not my fault tat its little n not fully full...DAMM u ppl who loves to blame me for wat i didnt do...


SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: