Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tagged...

Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post this rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules.
Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.

10 Random Facts about me.
-2moro i sign contract with NUH
-im using a 3year old handphone
-i love to dress up.
-no money to buy new stuff.
-my love for a lover wont b given bck
-my house is in a mess.
-i live in woodlands.
-i dislike a guy who works in KFC!
-i feel fat.
-i love my 2siblings & mum

1. Who's the person that tagged you?
- atikaANDARI...

2. Relationship between you and him/her?
- my bestie, my friend, my listenner, my neighbour, my classmate..

3. Three impressions of her?
- Entertainer
- Love To Laugh
- Never Betray A Fren

4. If she becomes your enemy, you will?
Bite Ur Own Tongue B4 U say Enemy.

5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
- Hey, lets watch a movie tis weekend? in the house..

6. Characteristic I like about myself?
- Lovable...

7. Characteristic I hate about myself?
- Stubbon..

8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
- Shut Ur Ugly Lips And Stay Away From Me...

9. What do people feel about you?
- Some Like Me...Some Hate Me...As Usual...

10. Your crush?
- I do have one n i just plain adore him, yet he ignore me...

People who need do this:
- Khai!!! you know who u r...
- Zubaidah...!!
- Syafarina =p
- Kiki XD

Have fun ppl, i tagged u already...have to write sumthing...HAHAHA...

No comments: