Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gym Followed By Swim...

Dear Diary,

Yesterday, meet up with zubai, since zubai is free to go gym, so off we go cwp to buy her stuffs and we walk to the gym, tat is near my house...otw walking there, zubai said, "Aku malu la" i was like, hey you the one who motivates me to go in gym, now u malu, ape la seh...so since she malu, i lagi malu la seh...then we paid, $1.50 since we still 18, sign our name, change clothes, n we start off with the running...was shy to actully run there, scared the machine would broke cuz of my weight, so haha, since zubai runnning, so i tried running too...when got use to it, once 20mins, i felt dizzy, lucky didnt faint, so next we try the cycling part, normal, but boring...lol, then last we try the stepping one, tat one ohk la...i wan to do the weight part, tapi zubai malu, so ohk, we go swimming...

i almost forgot how to swim, n so is zubai, when i let go myself in the water, straight away i know how to swim, im so surprized, but the bad thing is tat my beathing isnt tat good yet...so we took a few rounds, n since zubai wan to go to baby pool, off we go there...have a few rounds of swimmings, we go change, i cant go bck more the 8pm cuz my bro will just called me, so i know he is home alone...lol...

Zubai when is the next gym n swimming activity? tell me ohk...i will b awaiting...

No comments: